Friday, December 13, 2013

#74 Freezer Fare for Simplicity During Busy Times

Freezer Fare


When I come upon sites of interest and helpfulness, I like to pass them on.

One of the greatest gifts during the holidays for me is organization (ha ha ha!).  While most of my life is running by the seat of my pants at these times, healthy food is a priority.  Perhaps it is too late to share with you my thoughts on freezer fare, if so, keep them in mind for your future.

My thoughts are very simple:

Freezer fare that you prepare can be very:

(1) Convenient
(2) Healthy
(3) Tasty
(4) Easy to make
(5) Economical

A few of my favourites are casseroles and soups.  Here is a link to a posting on Natalie Hodson's Healthy Living Blog with handy easy to make recipes:

http://nataliehodson.com/healthyrecipes/11-healthy-inexpensive-freezer-meals/



This week's quote:

"Once you have a clear picture of your priorities – that is your values, goals and high leverage activities, organize around them"
- Stephen Covey – Author of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

No comments:

Post a Comment